Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) is a high-paid professional that deals with the maintenance, repair, rectification, test, and solve the issues of the aircraft. No aircraft take off without certifying from the skilled AME. This course will be pursued by the Directorate-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India approved AME institutes in India. After qualifying for the examination and practical training, the student can apply for the AME license in the DGCA. This license is internationally authorized which helps the student to make their career in the private and Government aviation sector worldwide.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license holder can build their career oversee where salary packages are higher than in India. These skilled engineers are in high demand in India and have a great career in the aviation sector. The eligibility criteria must be satisfied to work as a licensed AME. The steps are as follows:
· Students must be appearing or passed 12th with PCM from a recognized board.
· Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, and Aeronautical Engineering students are also eligible.
· B Tech in any stream is allowed to pursue this course.
· Students must not have color blindness.
· The student should qualify the AME CEE to be part of one of the top AME institutes in India and get up to 100% Scholarship.
· After getting the admission student must clear their examinations, modules, and practical training as per the DGCA syllabus.
· Then students can apply for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License in the DGCA. This license is issued by the DGCA, Govt. of India through which student can fulfill their dream of becoming an AME in the aviation sector.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Career
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license scope is very high as they execute the task and plays a key role in the aviation sector. As per the news circulated by numerous news channels, India is facing a shortage of skilled and knowledgeable AME which builds eye-catching career opportunities for AME engineers. Their career is related to the functioning of the mechanical and electrical components of the aircraft. Due to the launching of the various scheme by the Government of India, the requirement for these engineers has been increased gradually. This is the perfect time for those who are willing to make their fascinating career in the aviation sector. Here are the few points which showcase the Indian aviation growth:
· Increase in Air Traffic
· 100 New Airports
· Order of New Aircraft
· New MRO Organizations in India
· Many New Airlines in India
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Career Opportunities
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering career opportunities are skyscrapers in India. India is developing in the aviation sector so quickly and the requirements of these engineers are grabbing everyone’s eye. Various students from different states of India every year fulfill their dream to be part of the aviation sector but the requirement is high. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer students can utilize their innovative skills in the following organizations:
- Domestic and International Airlines
- Maintenance, Repair, and Overhauls (MRO) Organizations
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies
- Aviation Training Centres
- Flying Clubs
- Civil Defence Forces
Apply now for ame admission.