Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Admission Process for Best Career in Aviation Sector
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering admission process must be satisfied to build your best career in the aviation sector. Aircraft is constructed of numerous tiny components; the skilled person is required to deals with them. For this, students are well-trained by the professionals to perform the task. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course teaches the subjects related to the maintenance, repair, test, and troubleshoot the difficulties that occur in the aircraft and its components. The safety and security of aircraft are in hands of skilled AME.
The skilled Aircraft Maintenance Engineering certifies the aircraft before every take-off. With approval from him, no aircraft can take off the flight. This course is an international license-based program through which AME can perform their task in the private and government aviation sector worldwide. The world including India looking for the skilled AME so it is the right time to make their mesmerizing career in the aviation sector. These engineers are educated under the Directorate-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), Govt. of India institutes in India and trained to meet the competitive world.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Eligibility
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering eligibility criteria are the primary requirement that must be satisfied by the student to build their radiant career in the fastest-growing aviation sector in India. There are a few checklist for the eligibility criteria:
· Students must be appearing or passed 12th with PCM from a recognized board.
· Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, and Aeronautical Engineering students are also eligible.
· B Tech in any stream is allowed to pursue this course.
· Students must not have color blindness.
· The student should qualify the AME CEE to be part of one of the top AME institutes in India and avail of up to 100% Scholarship.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Admission Process
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering admission process must be followed by the student to get admission in one of the top DGCA approved institutes in India to have a marvelous career in the aviation sector. The admission procedure is as follows:
· Appearing or passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ 3-year engineering diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Aeronautical Engineering are eligible for the course.
- The form of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Examination (AME CEE) 2021 fill from the official website www.amecee.in.
- AME admission counseling must be attended by the candidate to confirm admission to one of the top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering institutes which are having 100% placement assistance and up to 100% scholarship based on their All India Rank (AIR) of AME CEE.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Career Opportunities
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering career opportunities are widely spread in the world including India. India is facing skill-shortage of AME so huge job opportunities waiting for them. India has immensely developed itself to grow the aviation sector by launching UDAN Project. This project leads to the order of new aircraft, foreign airlines to invest in India, manufacturing organization set up their Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) organizations, etc. This builds numerous new job opportunities in the sector.
- National and International Airlines
- Maintenance, Repair, and Overhauls (MRO) Organizations
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies
- Aviation Training Centers
- Civil Defence Forces
- Aviation Operation Organizations
- Flying Clubs