Aircraft Maintenance Engineering eligibility must be satisfied by the candidates who are looking to pursue this course in India. Numerous tiny and big components have been combined for the formation of the aircraft. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering allows students to gather information and knowledge about the subjects for the maintenance, repairs, solving difficulties, and testing of the aircraft. The safety and security of aircraft and its components are the responsibility of AME.
It is one of the professions with high dignity and respect as no aircraft can fly without approval from the licensed AME. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course in India can be pursued in the Directorate-General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering syllabus in India is also designed, structured, and conducted by the DGCA. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering students are eligible to perform their operations in the private and govt. aviation sector worldwide as the license is internationally authorized.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Eligibility
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) eligibility criteria as per the DGCA remain the same for all the license categories. The student looking to open their wings in the aviation sector as AME must check the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering eligibility criteria before filling any entrance examination. The following must be fully satisfied before undergoing the admission procedure:
· Students must be appearing or passed 12th with PCM from a recognized board.
· Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, and Aeronautical Engineering students are also eligible.
· B Tech in any stream is allowed to pursue this course.
· Students must not have color blindness.
· The student should qualify the AME CEE to be part of one of the top AME institutes in India and avail of up to 100% Scholarship.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Eligibility of Extra Skills
The students desiring to make their bright career must have some extra ability which is also coming under the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Eligibility. Students may not have all the eligibility written below in themselves but they try to opt for the maximum of them. It is beneficial skill for the AME when they start working in the live environment. The maximum skill-sets are essential to fit in the AME career perfectly. The skills that should be added to the AME eligibility criteria are:
· Ability to Communicate
· Knowledge of core subjects
· Application of knowledge
· Analytical and Creative thinking
· Team Work
· Leadership skills
· Positive attitude
· Problem-solving skills
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Admission Process
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering admission process can be followed by the candidates who are excited and interested to be part of the aviation sector. Aircraft Maintenance engineering candidate can have a bright career worldwide as its license is internationally authorized. The following simple admission process must be followed by the student:
- The student must fulfill the AME admission eligibility to take admission.
- The student should apply for the AME CEE application form 2021 to get admission to one of the best DGCA, Govt. of India approved institutes.
- After qualifying for the examination, candidates have to attend their AME CEE admission counseling to get admission in one of the premier institutes and obtain up to 100% scholarship.