Easy and Hassle-Free Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Admission Process in India
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering admission process in India is simple and smooth which can be followed by the students. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is one of the unique programs as compared to traditional engineering. This engineering is relevant to the maintenance, repair, test, upgrade, rectification, and troubleshooting of the difficulties of the aircraft.
AME plays a key role in the aviation sector in India. Aircraft consists of numerous components handling the safety and security of it is a challenging task. For this purpose, AME is well trained by experts with academic and practical knowledge about the functioning of aircraft and its components. According to the regulation of the DGCA, before each flight it must undergo maintenance and certify the airworthy condition of an aircraft.
The expansion in the aviation sector can be witnessed as 100 new airports are going to be constructed in different states of India and various airlines have ordered new aircraft due to an increase in the number of air passengers. The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering career opportunities are immense in the following sectors in airlines, MRO organizations, Aircraft Manufacturing Companies, Aviation Training Centres, Flying Clubs, Aircraft Operational Organizations, Civil Defence Forces, etc. Numerous jobs are waiting for these skilled engineers to make a career with respect and dignity. Apart from this, they spend a luxurious lifestyle in the aviation sector as they earn high salary packages in India. The salary may differ from person to person depending upon the skill-set of the candidate and the reputation of the organization. In abroad, the salary packages are much higher as compared to India.
Who can undergo Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Admission Process
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering admission eligibility criteria must be fulfilled to build a career in the private and Government aviation sector worldwide. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering syllabus is designed and structured by the DGCA, Government of India. The eligibility criteria will be satisfied to get admission to one of the top Aircraft Maintenance Engineering institute in India:
- 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics students are eligible from the recognized board.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Aeronautical Engineering from recognized Board/University are eligible.
- B. Tech students are also acceptable to join the AME course.
- Students must not have color blindness.
- The student should qualify for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Examination (AME CEE) to get admission in one of the top Govt. approved institutes in India and avail of up to 100% scholarship.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Admission Process in India
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering admission process in India can be followed to make a great career in the aviation sector. This process is simple and easily followed by the candidate which are:
- The candidate must fulfill the AME admission eligibility to take admission.
- The candidate should apply for the AME CEE application form 2021 to get admission to one of the top Govt. of India approved institutes.
- After qualifying for the examination, candidates have to attend their AME CEE admission counseling to get admission in one of the premier institutes and obtain up to 100% scholarship.
#admission #education #engineering #aviation #amecee #Livenews #updatednews #अबकी_बार_करोड़ों_बेरोजगार #F473 #Kannada #ಕನ್ನಡ @ameceeexam @ame_cee @ndtvindia @BBCHindi @TOI #Kerala #OxygenCylinder #Hyderabad #Chennai #covaxin #Bihar #Delhi #Maharashtra #Karnataka #AndhraPradesh #Gujarat #Odisha #Haryana #Assam #Chandigarh #Rajasthan
#COVID19 #Covid19Vaccine #CovidVaccine #CoronaMemes #CovidSecondWave #pandemic #covidmemes #vaccine #stayhome #staysafe #socialdistancing
#ame, #amecee, #amecourse, #amescope, #ameadmission, #ameapplyonline, #ameeligibility, #amecareer, #aircraftmaintenanceengineering