What is Aeronautical Engineering Course?
Aeronautical Engineering is one of the fascinating branches of engineering in which technical skills are applied for the designing, functioning, testing, and maintaining of vehicles in Earth’s atmosphere. It is the course the covers the theoretical and practical knowledge about the mechanical parts of the aircraft. This course is pursued from the AICTE approved colleges that prepare students to face the competitive world.
Aeronautical Engineering Eligibility
The students who dream to build their future in Aeronautical Engineering program have to fulfill the Eligibility criteria for the entrance exam to get admission in one of the reputed Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India: -
- Applicant must pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or equivalent AICTE approved 3 years engineering diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or any higher qualification in science with Physics and Mathematics at the time of admission in Institutes.
- The age can be between 16 to 28 years at the time of admission for the Aeronautical Engineering course.
- Candidates can qualify for the AME CEE examination for admission in India.
Aeronautical Engineering Professional’s Responsibilities
Aeronautical Engineering profile jobs are full of responsibilities and duties. The responsibilities performed by them at numerous organizations are:
- This engineer develops, designs, maintains, and tests the production of civil and military aircraft that meet the demand of the purchaser.
- Resolving the difficulties that occur at the time of design, development, and testing processes.
- Update structure to inbuilt some new operation and brush up safety features.
- Executing ground and flight-testing plans on prototypes.
- Assess the feasibility, output, cost, and production deadline of aircraft.
Aeronautical Engineering Career Opportunities
It is a course with never-ending Aeronautical Engineering career opportunities worldwide. These engineers can perform their functions in the private and government sectors in the aviation industry worldwide. Great Aeronautical Engineering career can be observed as India has shown remarkable growth in the field of research.
Aeronautical Engineering is one of the careers with a lot of challenges with rewards as it deals with the invention and updating of technologies with fascinated salary packages. The salary packages earn by Aeronautical Engineering aspirants in foreign countries are much more as compared to India.
The following organizations hire Aeronautical Engineering professionals where they can have a bright career-
- Defense Research and Development Laboratories (DRDO)
- Hindustan Aeronautical Limited (HAL)
- Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA)
- Air India
- National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
- Civil aviation department (DGCA)
- Indian Air Force
- Defence Ministry
- Research agencies like NASA, ISRO
- Bharat Electronics Ltd.
- BrahMos Aerospace Pvt Ltd.
- Honeywell Aerospace
- Altran India
- Taneja Aerospace & Aviation Ltd.
- Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company
- Mahindra Aerospace
AME CEE is the national level common entrance exam for admission in numerous engineering programs in the aviation sector i.e. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME), Aeronautical Engineering, and Aerospace Engineering. We offer up to 100% scholarship to meritorious students for motivating and encouraging them towards an aviation career.